The JSC “MOESK” plan for putting fixed assets into operation in 2011 was exceeded by 1,081 million rubles, or 4%. Due to the fact that contractors performed work ahead of schedule in 2011, the construction/reconstruction of the following facilities was completed:
- the reconstruction of the Khutorskaya SS-110/35/6 kV with the incoming Khutorskaya-Gertsevo OL-110 kV. Not included in the plan, expenses on the actual commissioning of the facility totaled 133 million rubles;
- the construction of the Butovo SS-220/110/20/10 kV. Not included in the plan, expenses on the actual commissioning of the facility totaled 301 million rubles;
- the reconstruction of the Sviblovo-Vladykino-Butyrki PTL-220 kV. With planned expenses of 98 million rubles, actual expenses totaled 103 million rubles;
- the reconstruction of the Yasenevo SS – actual commissioning was 111 million rubles while the plan was 78 million rubles.
Measures were implemented at several facilities to reduce construction in progress:
- the reconstruction of the CL-110 kV of CHP-8 at Karacharovo 1 and 2 with a branch to the Podshipnik SS at the site from CHP-8 to the Podshipnik SS – expenses on the project totaled 171 million rubles;
- the reconstruction of Chertanovo SS-220/110/10 kV No. 370 – the cost of putting the facility into operation was 284 million rubles. Implementation of capital investment disbursement plan
When approving the design and estimate documentation, an adjustment was made to the estimated cost for the title:
- the reconstruction of Cheremushki-Yuzhnaya 1 and 2 OL-110 kV – the cost putting the facility into operation will total 84 million rubles instead of the planned 58 million rubles.
Facilities were also transferred as part of agreements on compensation for losses. The actual commissioning of fixed assets totaled 1,236 million rubles instead of the planned target of 136 million rubles.