The preparation of an innovative development program for the Company was defined as a priority area of the Company’s activities by the decision of the Board of Directors dated February 28, 2011.
The JSC “MOESK” innovative development Program for 2011-2016 and the period until 2020 was approved by the decision of the Board of Directors dated July 29, 2011.
The goal of this Program is to improve the economic and energy efficiency of power supplies to consumers by supporting the innovative development of JSC “MOESK” and establishing modern power grid infrastructure at the level of global standards.
They key areas of innovative development for JSC “MOESK” are:
- innovative technologies and components of smart distribution grids;
- innovative systems and methods of measurement, communications and control used in smart grids;
- the creation and development of new services and types of customer service;
- innovations in business processes and company management.
Financing for the program, mln rubles
|Internal R&D||688||576||826||881||943||to be determined|
|R&D via the centralized R&D fund of JSC “IDGC Holding”||0||384||413||440||471||to be determined|
|Projects to develop innovative technologies, to develop new types of services and to improve business processes, mln rubles||6,606||13,399||8,910||7,992||8,457||7,799||27,997|
Ratio of Program financing sources: internal funds accounted for 75% and borrowed funds for 25%.
Implementing the program measureswill make it possible to achieve the following results:
- improving the level of reliability and quality of electricity transmission services for consumers connected to the JSC “MOESK” power grids;
- satisfying the maximum amount of grid connection requests in a timely manner for newly connected consumers while ensuring an optimal ratio in the category of reliability and capital expenditures;
- improving the safety of technical equipment operation;
- improving the efficiency of the use of power grid equipment;
- reducing electricity losses during transmission via power grids to a level close to the indicators of companies that are global industry leaders;
- reducing expenses on services for electricity transmission and the connection of consumers to JSC “MOESK” grids;
- reducing the amount of capital investment per unit of new capacity and in JSC “MOESK” power transmission lines;
- reducing energy resources used for production and business needs to a level close to the indicators of foreign companies that are global industry leaders;
- increasing productivity by at least 5% per year to the average level of similar companies that are industry leaders;
- improving the environmental efficiency of JSC “MOESK” facilities in order to achieve long-term sustainable development.