The introduction of a construction management system for major investment projects was defined as a priority area of the Company’s activities by the decision of the Board of Directors dated November 23, 2011.
In 2011, the following measures were implemented in this area:
- basic documents (regulations and provisions) outlining the organization of activities for the project management system were prepared and approved;
- the following pilot projects were selected for the initial phase of introducing
the project management system:
- Belorusskaya SS-220/20/10 kV – commissioning in 2015;
- Kozhevnicheskaya SS-220/20/10 kV – commissioning in 2014;
- the construction of GIMCS at Butyrka SS-220/110/10/6 kV – commissioning in 2014;
- the construction of the Pobeda SS-110/10 kV (Polyanka dispatch office) – commissioning in 2012;
- the reconstruction of the Presnya SS-220 kV – commissioning in 2014 (first startup facility);
- the reconstruction of the Grazhdanskaya SS-220 kV – commissioning in 2014 (first startup facility).
- internal organizational structures for the project management system (management committee, working groups) have been established and project leaders have been appointed;
- an automated system based on Primavera software has been introduced.
Members of the project management team have undergone training with this software product and begun importing data.