The Board of Directors worked in 2011 to adopt decisions within its competence on the most significant issues concerning the Company’s activities, including:
- the approval of reports on the implementation of the business plan for the fourth quarter of 2010 and the first two quarters of 2011, the consideration of reports on the results of the 2010-2011 fall and winter period, reports on the implementation of the key performance targets by JSC “MOESK” in the fourth quarter of 2010 and the first two quarters of 2011, and the approval of adjusted key performance targets for 2011.
- determining the priority areas of the Company’s activities:
- on the felling of trees that are falling or threatening to fall on the territory of Moscow and the Moscow Region;
- on the preparation of an innovative development program;
- on ensuring the established level of reliability and quality of services in accordance with regulatory legal documents;
- on the introduction of a system to manage the construction of the most important investment projects;
- on the mandatory energy inspection of the Company’s production, business and power grid facilities in 2011-2012.
- the approval of the Company’s internal documents and programs:
- Provisions on the control environment and risks of business processes: “Commercial Accounting and Electricity Transmission Services,” “Procurement Management,” “Grid Connection Services” and “Operating Activities”;
- Provision on Financial Incentive and Social Benefits for Senior Executives;
- Provision on Financial Incentive for the General Director;
- Insurance coverage programs for 2012;
- Standard on the technical policy for metering electricity in the power grid distribution complex;
- Provision on Insider Information in the new edition;
- Provision on the Procedure for the Regulated Procurement of Required Goods, Work and Services in the new edition;
- Programs concerning energy conservation and improved energy efficiency in the period of 2011-2015;
- List of priority measures to develop and improve the reliability of the operational and technological control system of the power grid complex;
- Innovative development program;
- Insurance coverage program for 2011;
- the annual comprehensive program for competitive and regulated non-competitive procurements for 2011;
- the adjusted energy conservation and improved energy efficiency program for the period of 2011-2015;
- the comprehensive program to develop and improve the reliability of the operational and technological control system of the power grid complex;
Classification of issues considered
by the Board of Directors in 2011
- the approval of the organizational structure of the executive office and preliminary approval of the collective bargaining agreement for 2012.
- the participation of JSC “MOESK” in the Energy Training and Innovation Center autonomous non-profit organization, participation in the All-Russian Industry Association of Electricity Employers and the termination of the participation of JSC “MOESK” in NP “INVEL.”
- the preliminary approval of transactions in which the Company had an interest;
- other issues.